Charging Stations in Anaheim Hills
If you’re thinking about going electric with your next luxury vehicle, you may be concerned about being able to find electric charging stations when you need them. While it’s true that finding somewhere to fill up on gasoline is easier than finding electricity on tap, you may be surprised where you can pick up a charge. In the guide below, we’ll show you where to look for EV charging stations in the Anaheim area — and how the Jaguar I-PACE specialized location technology can help you find them!
How to Find EV Charging Stations Near You
- Jaguar Navigation Pro — The all-electric I-PACE comes standard with Touch Pro® Duo, a technology feature that can locate nearby charging points, keep track of battery range, and display your location on a 3D map. The system can even tell you when to stop for a charge while routing you for a long trip.
- Electric Vehicle Charging at National and Regional Chains — Look for EV charging stations in the parking lot of large retail chains like Walgreens, Whole Foods, Ralph’s, Macy’s, IKEA, Kohl’s, Sears, and Walmart.
- Taking Your EV on a Cross-Country Trip? — Find car charging stations at many major hotel chains including DoubleTree, the Marriott, Embassy Suites, and the Hilton. Websites like Chargehotels.com can help you find hotels on your route where you can get a full charge overnight.
- Parking Benefits — Many Los Angeles-area malls and shopping centers have electric charging stations posted at parking spots so that you can charge your EV while you shop. As an added bonus, EV parking spots are usually right in front.
- There’s an App for Finding Car Charging Stations — Actually, lots of apps. Even if your EV isn’t equipped with the I-PACE navigation feature, you can rely on smartphone apps like ChargePoint, PlugShare, ChargeHub EV Map, NEXTCHARGE, and EVgo.
- Find More Charging Networks — Privately-run charging networks like Blink are popping up all over Orange County and Chino Hills. Blink EV charging stations provide free parking and a charge for your EV priced per-kilowatt.
Jaguar I-PACE Charging
The Jaguar I-PACE can drive up to 234 miles between visits to EV charging stations. That means you have plenty of time for errands and commitments around Chino Hills. Top off at a 50 kW fast charger, or fill all the way up to get ready for a longer trip if you know where to find a 100kW rapid charger. Electric charging times for the Jaguar I-PACE are as follows:
- 50 kW DC fast chargers are the car charging stations you’ll find most often at public locations. They’ll charge the I-PACE up to 80% in 85 minutes.
- Less often, you’ll come across a 100 kW DC rapid charger, which will charge your I-PACE up to 80% in just 45 minutes.
- InControl® Remote™ app provides convenient remote access to your EV’s range and charging status, and the current charge rate.
Explore Jaguar I-PACE Specs with Jaguar Anaheim Hills
Contact us to learn more about your electric vehicle options in the Anaheim area, other charging stations in Orange County, and then check out our I-PACE inventory to explore specs and features. We’re proud to offer I-PACE lease and financing specials to local Jaguar drivers! Fill out an online financing application to get started today.