2022 Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
If you love the look and feel of the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE, you’re not alone! However, even if you’re confident in this model’s range, you might still have questions about this vehicle’s practicality. We don’t blame you, but there’s no room for doubt: the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions are more than sufficient for the needs of most drivers! We’ve covered everything you need to know about the interior measurements and exterior dimensions below!
Interior Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
The 2022 Jaguar I-PACE seats up to five passengers, so you can get everyone together when you’re out in Los Angeles or Orange County! Seated either in the front or in the rear, you and your passengers will have plenty of room to spread out and get comfortable:
- Headroom (1st Row): 39.9 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Headroom (2nd Row): 38.1 inches with Panoramic Roof
- Legroom (1st Row): 40.9 inches
- Legroom (2nd Row): 35.0 inches
No modern SUV would be complete without a spacious cargo area, and the latest Jaguar electric SUV is no exception. Even with a large electric battery, the new I-PACE gives you plenty of room to work with:
- Total Cargo Volume (Behind 2nd Row): 25.3 cubic feet
- Total Cargo Volume (With Rear Seats Flat): 53.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Area Width: 41.7 inches at arch, 49.0 inches maximum
- Cargo Area Length: 38.1 inches behind 2nd row, 70.7 inches with rear seats flat
- Cargo Area Height: 25.0 inches
Need to transport even more equipment? The I-PACE can accommodate up to 165.3 pounds on its roof!
Exterior Jaguar I-PACE Dimensions
With plenty of room for cargo and passengers, the Jaguar electric SUV is certainly an appealing option for busy Chino Hills-area drivers. But still, you might wonder how well it will maneuver on city streets, or how easily it will fit into your garage. We’ve collected all the measurements you’ll need:
- Curb Weight: 4,784 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 5,886 pounds
- Height: 61.3 inches
- Length: 184.3 inches
- Width: 79.2 inches with folded mirrors, or 84.2 inches with mirrors out
- Front Wheel Track: 64.7 inches
- Rear Wheel Track: 65.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 117.7 inches
- Ground Clearance: 6.5 inches
- Turning Circle: 41.83 inches (wall-to-wall) or 40.52 inches (curb-to-curb)
Take the Latest I-PACE for a Test Drive!
Keep an eye on our new Jaguar I-PACE inventory if you’d like to be among the first to take the 2022 model for a test drive! Contact us today for updates and more information, and be sure to check out our I-PACE special offers before you drive into our Anaheim showroom.
More From Jaguar Anaheim Hills
The new E-PACE may be compact, but that doesn’t mean it lacks the space you need for adventures in the greater Los Angeles area. As our guide to the 2022 Jaguar E-PACE dimensions demonstrates, this five-passenger SUV absolutely has what it takes to help you take care of to-dos and transport cargo on the weekend—and…
If you love the look and feel of the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE, you’re not alone! However, even if you’re confident in this model’s range, you might still have questions about this vehicle’s practicality. We don’t blame you, but there’s no room for doubt: the 2022 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions are more than sufficient for the needs…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE offers plenty of interior space and comfort features for an enjoyable Orange County ride, but just how much space is there? The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity fits up to five passengers comfortably. There are two well-appointed rows to allow everyone to spread out in this luxury SUV. Learn more about the…