2020 Jaguar F-PACE Interior
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE is known for a sporty exterior, race-inspired performance, and sophisticated interior with best-in-class features sure to enhance your Los Angeles commute. Drivers expect nothing less than luxury when purchasing a new Jaguar vehicle at Jaguar Anaheim Hills, and that’s why the new Jaguar F-PACE delivers! Learn about the Jaguar F-PACE interior capacity before visiting our showroom near Santa Ana
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Capacity
This two-row sporty vehicle can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers, making it the largest of the Jaguar SUVs. This luxury SUV comes standard with 40/20/40-split folding second-row seats that let you adjust to any situation that arises. What about the cargo space and interior dimensions? Let’s take a look:
- Cargo Space (Rear Seats Up / Down): 33.5 cubic feet / 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space
- Legroom (1st Row/2nd Row): 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Head Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 37.8 inches / 37.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st Row/2nd Row): 57.7 inches / 55.8 inches
To organize your Jaguar F-PACE cargo space, there’s the option of adding a variety of Jaguar OEM F-PACE parts and accessories like cargo nets, collapsible containers, and more!
Jaguar F-PACE Features
The Jaguar F-PACE interior is fully loaded with features that will make your drives around the Santa Ana and Orange County areas more enjoyable. Unlike other SUVs on the market, you don’t have to upgrade to the highest F-PACE trim level to get the luxury features you want. The entry-level F-PACE comes with the following standard features:
Comfort & Convenience
- 10-way electric front seats with available driver memory and front-seat lumbar
- Dual-zone climate control with rear passenger air vents
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror and a rearview camera with parking assist
- 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats and a powered tailgate
- Center console storage, overhead console storage, and additional power sockets
- Soft grain leather steering wheel
- Satin Chrome touchscreen surround, Gloss Black trim finisher
- Ambient interior lighting and Illuminated metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Sliding panoramic roof
Car shoppers who want higher levels of luxury with their F-PACE can upgrade to higher trim levels for standard features like grained leather upholstery, performance leather seats, heated and cooled front seats, a heated steering wheel, four-zone climate control, and additional safety features.
Jaguar F-PACE Technology
In addition to incredible comfort and convenience features, the 2020 F-PACE offers infotainment features you won’t find on other SUVs. Here are a just few of the technology features that Chino Hills-area shoppers can expect:
- InControl® Touch Pro™: Touch Pro™ comes standard, and includes a 10-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto compatibility, voice control, and Remote & Protect.
- Meridian™ Sound System: Standard 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System or available 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System.
- Optional Head-Up Display: You can view speed alerts and navigation directions right on your windshield.
- Optional InControl™ Apps: InControl Apps™ connects to your compatible smartphone, so you can control your favorite apps from the central touchscreen.
Explore the New F-PACE Interior in Anaheim!
Experience the new Jaguar F-PACE interior from the driver’s seat when you visit Jaguar Anaheim Hills near Orange County for a test drive! Contact us if you have any questions or when you are ready for that test drive. While you’re perusing our F-PACE inventory, be sure to ask about our new vehicle specials and F-PACE lease offers.
Learn More at Jaguar Anaheim Hills
2022 Model Displayed For the new model year, interested Los Angeles-area drivers have just one Jaguar E-PACE trim level to consider. In other words, it’s easy to get everything you desire in your next Jaguar SUV—without fussing over a complex list of options and upgrades. In what follows, we’ll show you exactly what you’ll receive in…
There are six 2023 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations: three for the coupe and three for the convertible. Although the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR is no more, the range-topping Jaguar F-TYPE R provides up to 575 hp—and a 3.5-second 0–60 time. Ready to find the model that’s right for your Los Angeles and Orange County drives? Our in-depth guide…
The E-PACE may be the smallest Jaguar SUV, but the Jaguar E-PACE interior has tons of covetable features and plenty of room for cargo, along with seating for up to five passengers. Before you stop into Jaguar Anaheim Hills to see the 2022 Jaguar E-PACE interior for yourself, review our guide to its capacities, dimensions, and…